Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Plastic Breaks Down in Ocean, After All -- And Fast

         The article I picked and read is important, and I feel that this is the type of article people should read more. This article is about how the toxic chemicals are harmful to the animals and the people of course. I think that the main thing is that some plastics actually decompose rapidly in the ocean. And, the researchers say, that's not a good thing. This article uses some statistics but also have opinions from scientists, researchers, journal, and magazine. The author argued that, I think  people should stop making trash ending up in the ocean because animals and peoples health are at ricks.
plastic mixed with sand
Dead bird with all types of plastic in side
          I think that this article is good beause one it talks about the toxic chemical bisphenol A which is in hard plastic. Which about 44% of all seabirds are eating  plastic and 267 marine species are affected by garbage, and and animals are known to swallow plastic bages. I liked this article because I think this is the information more and more people should read about. And maybe it will make a impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment