Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in science #5

  This week in science,the first thing I did was finish my Rocket conclusion. Then I went in a group to finish my conclusion. I skip a page for a cover page for the new unit. Then the best part is observing crickets and some of them were dead and with one leg missing. Also I look at different videos about animals and there behavior. And I took notes of the animals and there behavior.
  This week in science I learned that observing animals could be a bad and a good thing. Because they may do something funny or something horrible. And I learned that drawing about what you are observing could be a good thing in the future. Also I want to know why the crickets make the nose they make.


annotate
    The cat is on the sofa playing around. Putting its paw in the sides and is really funny and that's why I put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment