Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

This Week In Science #6

   This week in science I did some research on crickets. It was based on what are there needs. Like what kind of food they eat,how do they live thing like that. And then I made testable questions or you could of pick one that the class made. Finally I did Dichotomous keys one of them was a list style and the other one is flow chart style. Based on jelly belly I think because they were different color one and some of them had spots.
These are jelly belly's and as you can see they come in different colors and some with spots.
  This week in science I learned that there's different kinds of crickets. And that some of them have different things on them like one has wings and another don't have wings. Also I learned more about Dichotomous keys. Because last year in the 8th grade I did something like the list style.So that's why I got fast. And it was with different animals I did it with last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment