Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

this week in science #12

     This week in science I different things. I did things like create a spider observation log. In the log am suppose to write down what I notice in the tank, like what is changing. I looked and read on symbiotic relationships. I drew an example of each relationship on different pages in the spider observation log. Before my group had one spider which is the biggest one and then we put in a little one. Both spiders in the tank were feed, they were feed fruit flies.



        This week in science I learned that the spider observation log is very helpful for many things. And one of the things is for writing this post. Also that by reading back on what you write in the spider observation log you can make some changes to the changing things. I learned the difference between symbiotic relationships. There's three relationships, Mutualism(+/+) is when both organisms benefit from the association, Commensalism(+/0) is when one is being benefited and the other is not affected, Parasitism(-/+) the parasitism benefits at the expense of the host. I learned that the spiders don't in front of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment